What is Marketing as a Service?
When you look at all of your options when it comes to marketing your business it can be overwhelming. There are really two ends of the spectrum – either you do it yourself or you hire it out completely.
Pros and Cons of Do-It-Yourself Business Marketing
Pros of Do-It-Yourself Business Marketing
- It is the least expensive method in terms of cash expense
- You have total control over everything – because you’re the one doing it
Cons of Do-It-Yourself Business Marketing
- You have total control over everything-because you’re the one doing it
- If the marketing is not done right it can be VERY ineffective and actually detrimental
Pros and Cons of Hiring a Marketing Agency for Your Business Marketing
Pros of Hiring a Marketing Agency for Your Business Marketing
- You know that the job will get done right
- They usually offer a good variety of services to cover your business
- You know that your marketing will get done
Cons of Hiring a Marketing Agency for Your Business Marketing
- It can be VERY expensive
Pros and Cons of Marketing as a Service for Your Business Marketing
- You get quality, specific content for your business that is targeted to your audience
- It is quite inexpensive compared to the time and effort of doing it yourself and hiring a marketing agency
- You know that it will get done
- The don’t get to customize everything about the service
There are a lot of things that you should be doing to promote your business but if you don’t have the time or the expertise it simply won’t get done. Ask Solutions provides the content, the expertise and the discipline to get your business exposed on a regular basis.